Affirmations for attracting money are a big part of many people’s positive mind set therapy in their life. They can help you incorporate healing, mind set therapy, along with a goal to shift many things within your energy levels. This is something that can be done for all areas of your life, not just money. But for this healing post of the day we will focus on money to bring you some new affirmations.
The key to working with affirmations is to keep them in a positive format. Many people will start out working with one’s such as “I no longer have any debt.” This sounds like a good thing, but if you break this down in its simplest form it is saying “debt” to the Universe. This is not a positive, but rather a sabotage at your own money affirmation work for your goals. Another way to word this would be “I am financially stable in my life.” This is showing a positive reaction for the Universe to respond.
You will also want to keep your affirmations in the present tense. Here is an example: “I will be financially stable in my life.” Is this correct? Is this in the present tense? Many would say yes, but the thing is that this is putting it out to the Universe that you “will be” not that you “are”. A better way would be “I am financially stable in my life.” They are slight adjustments but they work wonders when you work with your affirmations.
1000 Wealth Affirmations. Attract Money. Rapid Mind Patterning to Be a Millionaire-1 hour
Now here are some fun money affirmations that I would like to share with you today. They have helped me as well as many clients who have used them. See which one resonates best with you:
1. I am open to money in all areas of my life.
2. I have more than enough money for all of my needs.
3. I attract money into my life in all areas every day.
4. Money flows easily into my life from all directions.
5. Money, abundance, and prosperity come to me easily and quickly.
6. I am finacially stable in all areas of my life.
7. I am successful in my finances.
8. I love money and money loves me.
9. My energy is a money magnet.
10. I earn more than enough money for my lifestyle.