Which are your favorite Hulk Hogan quotes?
Hulk Hogan is an American actor, wrestler and reality television star.
Hulk rose to fame in the late 80s and 90s. He is best known for being a professional wrestler with the WWF (now WWE). He is the first wrestler to win consecutive ‘Royal Rumble’.
Away from wrestler he also used his popularity to launch an acting career, he made several appearances in films like ‘No Holds Barred’, ‘Suburban Commando’, and ‘Rocky III’. He has his own tv show reality with the VH1 series ‘Hogan Knows Best’, featuring his family.
Here’s our collection of the best Hulk Hogan quotes:
35 of the Best Hulk Hogan Quotes
1. “I fear no man, no beast or evil, brother.” – Hulk Hogan
2. “I train all the time and the weird thing is I’m in the gym with people between 20 and 25 years old and I look in the mirror and I look better than they do and they are young kids – either they haven’t trained hard enough or they aren’t serious enough.” – Hulk Hogan
3. “I’m the man that made wrestling famous.” – Hulk Hogan
4. “If I do hit that rope and do a hop, skip and a jump and get up as high as I can, I’m just going to hold my breath, because I know I’m going to hear all kinds of scar tissue popping.” – Hulk Hogan
5. “Negativity and Hulkamania – 2 things that don’t go together.” – Hulk Hogan
6. “There’s a lot of gimmick infringement out there, but that’s cool. It’s a compliment. But it all started right when I first came into the Garden. I came down to ‘Eye of the Tiger’ and when I hit the ring with the Sheik, I just put my hand up to my ear by accident, and the crowd got louder. I was like ‘Oh, that works.’” – Hulk Hogan
7. “You can have a wrestling idea, but you need to have these momentum-shifting moves. We had the Hulkamania movement, then it shifted to the beer-drinking, Stone Cold era, we reinvented the business with growing the black beard and becoming the bad guy, what’s that next level.” – Hulk Hogan
8. “Hopefully I can become the Babe Ruth of the World Wrestling Federation and be the champion at the same time.” – Hulk Hogan
9. “I love to give the fans what they want. They’re what I miss most when I’m not wrestling. That time in the ring is like being in heaven for me.” – Hulk Hogan
10th of 35 Hulk Hogan Quotes
10. “I’m real good with math, with numbers, like my dad was. I’m pretty much dialed in.” – Hulk Hogan
11. “If anybody dared say wrestling was fake, you’d punch ’em. And you never used the word show. If you used the word show it was an insult.” – Hulk Hogan
12. “It’s tough because a lot of my friends in normal life, a lot of my friends in the entertainment business, and a lot of my friends in the wrestling business are gay. Just to say something spiteful and hurtful, I don’t get it… if it was true and I was gay, I’d embrace it, and I’d tell you guys about it and I’d celebrate it.” – Hulk Hogan
13. “The only time I’m not Hulk Hogan is when I’m behind closed doors because as soon as I walk out the front door, and somebody says hello to me, I can’t just say ‘hello’ like Terry. When they see me, they see the blond hair, the moustache, and the bald head, they instantly think Hulk Hogan.” – Hulk Hogan
14. “When you’re with the nWo, when you’re with Hollywood, you’re just…too…sweet!” – Hulk Hogan
15. “Be a father first. Don’t put a priority of being a friend with your wife first, or a friend with your kids first.” – Hulk Hogan
16. “I know what happens every time I get in front of a UK crowd – they just go nuts and they are so nice and excited and crazy and they won’t sit down.” – Hulk Hogan
17. “I’d like to be the John Wayne of the ’90s. Not in terms of being the macho guy, but as a solid male leading character. Making an action-adventure comedy that kids can see with their families is a natural extension of what I did in wrestling.” – Hulk Hogan
18. “I’ve been knocked out a few times, but I have no idea how many concussions I’ve ever had.” – Hulk Hogan
19. “It’s amazing that even though I’ve lost everything else, I still have wrestling.” – Hulk Hogan
20th of 35 Hulk Hogan Quotes
20. “The fans know what’s happened to me over the past couple of years. I lost my family. I pretty much got devastated financially and the fans know that I’ve had some hard times – and that’s the nature of loyal fans. They want to see the people that they love and believe in get back on their feet.” – Hulk Hogan
21. “When you start out in the wrestling business, you make a lot of mistakes, tripping over your own feet and looking like a fool.” – Hulk Hogan
22. “As far as my divorce goes, I love my family and I love my wife to death and I just don’t know what tomorrow’s going to bring.” – Hulk Hogan
23. “I hate to toot my own horn but I just feel that I know people and I know fans and I don’t feel there is that Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt barrier with me. I’ve always felt from everyone I talk to that the fans feel like I’m tangible and they can talk to me and they know me.” – Hulk Hogan
24. “I woke up and realized life is great and people are awesome and life is worth living.” – Hulk Hogan
25. “I’ve been around so long and no matter if I’ve done good things or bad things, or my personal life has been good or bad, the fans have always stuck with me.” – Hulk Hogan
26. “In the ring, it’s fun to be the bad guy, but 24 hours a day, when you have to talk to kids, and you see Make-A-Wish kids that love you, the bad guy stuff is not fun. I’d rather be a good guy 24 hours a day than a bad guy just for a few minutes in the ring.” – Hulk Hogan
27. “The coolest thing, and I have it at home, is a huge Hulk Hogan, normal-sized pinball machine. When people come over they play it for hours. When you hit the bumpers and the bells ring it goes, ‘Oh yeah!’ The whole time you’re playing this machine it’s yelling and screaming at you, ‘What you gonna do, brother?!’ I think that’s the coolest.” – Hulk Hogan
28. “We’re the greatest athletes in the world without a doubt.” – Hulk Hogan
29. “After watching wrestling for 20 years, I thought I had enough confidence to do it. There were no wrestling schools at the time.” – Hulk Hogan
30th of 35 Hulk Hogan Quotes
30. “I feel really good right now. It will really be a tough decision. It’s so hard to give up what you love doing. Hanging up the boots will not be an easy thing to do.” – Hulk Hogan
31. “I used to be a session musician before I was a wrestler. I played bass guitar. I was big pals with Lars Ulrich and he asked me if I wanted to play bass with Metallica in their early days but it didn’t work out.” – Hulk Hogan
32. “I’ve always felt from everyone I talk to that the fans feel like I’m tangible and they can talk to me and they know me.” – Hulk Hogan
33. “If I have a problem with someone I talk about them. I don’t pick on their kids.” – Hulk Hogan
34. “People always expect Hulk Hogan to be standing up straight, or to have the bandanna on, or to not have my arms covered up. If I have an extra-large shirt on people go ‘oh yeah you look small.’ It kind of ruins the mystique.” – Hulk Hogan
35. “To all my little Hulkamaniacs, say your prayers, take your vitamins and you will never go wrong.” – Hulk Hogan
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Hulk Hogan! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Disclosure : Anunlimitedamountofmoney.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, We will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.