8 Places in India
Staying indoors for over months has forced everyone to stay at home and many places need 14-days of institutional and home quarantine is now a must for a new place to travel and explore. As the country is now unlocking, where restrictions are relaxed one can visit these locations in India.
However, the government application ‘Aargoya Setu’ needs to be installed and in few places covid-19 test is compulsory before stepping foot at the location.
Here are some of the locations where you can travel domestic and explore the places and most importantly, get to travel to.
- Goa: The beach state was first to announce that they are open to travel. However, for a brief period, they had announced that the state will mandate quarantine, but now the restrictions are eased and now you can travel without any testing or carry reports for quarantine.
- Himachal Pradesh: the mountain rich state is now open for domestic travellers without any quarantine rules, however public transportation is still not allowed.
- Uttarakhand: Another mountainous state is open for tourists as the government has announced the entry of tourists to the state without any covid-19 negative or quarantine. But tourists should register via government portal.
The Union territory and one of the preferred location for tourists, Pondicherry has announced that tourists can enter without Covid-19 negative result or quarantine. However, if a person starts showing symptoms one needs to report at government-run hospital.
- Arunachal Pradesh:Travelers entering the state will be tested for virus via Rapid Antigen test. Once tested negative, they can enter the state and enjoy their stay with Covid-19 regulations.
The visitors to Gujarat will be thermal screened at entry points. Those with no symptoms will not be required to quarantine.
The Union territory will allow tourist when you show the RT-PCR Test not more than 96 hours.
- Karnataka: Domestic passengers who are asymptomatic are not required to quarantine and can enter to explore the state.